Welcome to the FACES Alumni Portal! The FACES Coalition will routinely post information on this page for our alumni, including job and internship postings, announcements and networking events. This information will only be accessible exclusively for FACES Alumni via a password. Please check regularly for updates and new opportunities!
JOB AND INTERNSHIP ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) is hiring part-time staff to support the Alameda County Public Health Commission (PHC).
- The ideal candidate is a current student (undergraduate or graduate) with at least two years of college-level coursework, or commensurate experience, in Public Health or related fields.
- This program is aimed to train all English Language Learners (English as second language), Immigrants, Refugees, and Asylees to work in Allie health and diversify the workforce.
- Deadline: October 4, 2022.
- MIMS is seeking a full-time PCII who will have operational responsibility of the MIMS program, in addition to administrative tasks, developing and maintaining partnerships, mentoring youth, and supporting.
- If interested please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “PC II Position”.
- This is a full time position that provides a range of client-centered services that link clients with health care, psychosocial education and other services that ensures timely, coordinated access to medically appropriate levels of health, mental health and support services, and continuity of care.
- Key activities include on-going assessment of the client’s needs and personal support systems, client-centered health education and advocacy, and review of utilization of services.
Gender Health SF – Patient Access Navigator
- Gender Health SF is seeking applicants for two full-time (40hrs/week) patient access navigator positions contracted through the San Francisco Study Center. Patient access navigators work closely with all staff of Gender Health SF and report to the behavioral health clinical director. The starting salary is $17-$22 depending on experience. The position includes a benefits package with medical, vacation, sick, and paid holidays.
- To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
Department of Health Care Access and Information (HCAI)
- Program Eligibility Tool: HCAI has developed an online eligibility tool for students, healthcare professionals, and organizations to quickly see what HCAI programs they may be eligible to apply for. To determine your eligibility, visit Funding Eligibility
- HCAI open applications – close on October 31, 2022
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Scholarship Program
- Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program
- Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program
- Steven M. Thompson Physician Corps Loan Repayment Program
- Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment Program
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program
- The TNT PCP Fellowship is a year-long clinical education program for primary care providers who wish to receive advanced training in primary care psychiatry.
- Deadline: October 21, 2022.
Also, check out our Resources for Students page for other internship opportunities!