Overall, FACES has served approximately 1,801 students and will be serving 604 just this year, with an expected increase nationwide within the next few months. We have been fortunate to receive funding to establish our programs; however, most of those funds do not support some necessities to run our programs sufficiently. This annual Back to School Fund will go directly into supporting our programs every year as they prepare for the new school year.
When you donate, you help to support our programs and our students in the following:
- Teaching Materials for workshops and boot camp training
- Transportation to and from internship sites
- Milestone Events such as Blue Coat Ceremonies and End-of-Year Celebrations
- Field Trips that provide experiential learning and a real-world context for the students outside of the classroom
- Program Coordinator Training to ensure that our leaders are informed with best practices in working with our students
Donations are tax-deductible. This campaign will run from October 2nd through November 20th, 2017.